Pilgrims Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading security and risk management companies, providing a range of specialist consultancy, operational and information services to a significant blue chip client base around the globe.
About the Role
Pilgrims Group Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate security professional who is looking for a rewarding career working for a Major Blue chip client in central London as a Duty Security Manager.
A highly professional and experienced Security Manager who takes pride in their work with outstanding customer service skills. Experience of leading a large security team is essential to this role and you must be able to demonstrate your ability to manage disciplinary and performance processes. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the security team and control room, including managing and analysing travel risk incidents. You must have strong leadership skills, be adaptable, proactive and strive for excellence in your everyday working life.
- A valid Frontline SIA Licence
- A minimum of 3 years corporate security experience
- Demonstrable Management skills
- Experience of CCTV, IDS, Access Control
- Knowledge & experience of managing travel risk related incidents
- Ability to lead and manage security incidents and escalate appropriately
- Fire response/evacuation, intrusion, protests, internal loss & Investigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First Aid at Work
- Professional attitude to your work
- CCTV Licence
Shift Pattern 4 on 4 off days and nights
Pay £13.33 per hour
Hours per week 42
Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are not able to feedback individually to each candidate. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date for the advert then please assume that in this instance your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job