Duty Manager- Premier Inn -Leeds City Centre Whitehall Road, 136 Bedrooms
Hours: 23 hours per week over 3 days minimum
Starting hourly rate: £9.55
At Premier Inn exceptional experiences are created on the ground floor of our hotels- From reception to the restaurant and beyond. As Duty Manager you’ll demonstrate a strong, hands on work ethic that can operate at pace ensuring every guest receives excellent service from you and the team.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Proven leadership experience within a customer facing environment.
- Strong communication skills and passion to ensure an amazing guest experience is delivered consistently.
- Problem solving skills to help deal with any queries or complaints, ensuring guests are fully satisfied with the outcome.
- Good knowledge of using computer systems.
What is a Duty Manager?
- Working with the Deputy Hotel Manager, you will supervise a team and getting involved in the whole guest journey throughout their stay to ensure that an efficient and consistent experience is delivered.
- Ensuring safety for our team and guests is key to this role. You will be confident and pro-active in managing risk and ensuring safe working environment.
What is a Duty Manager?
Following your induction and with our amazing ongoing training you will:
- Ensure that our guests are impressed with our fantastic Premier Inn breakfast.
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- My Rewards platform, where you can recognise your team mates and are celebrated and rewarded for top performance, team incentives and for delivering amazing guest experiences.
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'