42.5 hours a week
My client, a privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of award winning and acclaimed hotels, are currently looking for a Duty Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the spa. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a friendly team on a full time permanent basis.
General duties of Duty Manager:
- Be responsible for the induction and training of new staff members
- Manage a team of 10 staff on a daily basis
- Deal with problems/complaints
- Introduce ideas for improvements in the spa
- Carry out facility checks
- Deal with telephone and email bookings or enquiries
- Open and close the spa
This role requires the following:
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory experience
- IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Full commitment and dedication
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
This role is working 42.5 hours a week and will include some weekends. You will also get free use of the leisure facilities & gym along with free parking.
To apply, or request further information about this Duty Manager role, please apply now, forward your CV to Rachel at Cordant People or call the office on .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer