Job Title: Duty Manager
Location: London WC2R
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours, Monday - Friday, flexible shifts mornings starting from 5am and afternoons starting from 2pm, Saturday work will need required on a rota basis
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE pension
We are recruiting for a Duty Manager to look after a contract based in London. As the Duty Manager you will look after the cleaning team on a daily basis, ensuring all areas are cleaned to our standards. You will report into the Account Manager and liaise with the client on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of role
- To promote first-rate customer relations at a professional standard, taking personal responsibility for delivering excellence
- Supervising the cleaning team to provide guidance and instruction on all cleaning duties
- Cleaning of all areas and equipment in order to maintain high standards of hygiene, safety, service and quality to carry out cleaning and safety inspections
- Provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- You will undertake audits, attend meetings with the clients, produce monthly reports, assist in training the team, complete time sheets and calculate wages and deal with all day to day HR issues
- You will ensure all required materials and equipment are within stock level and complete orders when required
Our ideal candidate will
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be energetic with an ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrate high standards of appearance and dress at all times
- Have a totally flexible approach to working hours and shift patterns and a willingness to undertake all tasks set
- You will have previous experience within a similar cleaning or industry role.
- You will be computer literate and have an understanding of Microsoft systems
- A qualification in FM is desirable but not essential. BICS Accreditation and IOSH Managing Safely.
A BIT ABOUT US:
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
- Duty Manager
- Cleaning Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job