We are working with a leading facilities provider to oversee teams of Security and Cleaning Operatives at a shopping centre in Surrey. The company oversees several trophy assets throughout the UK and are growing their already excellent reputation in the market. The business is an entrepreneurial and collaborative company that values their employee’s input. They offer excellent career progression and endeavour to ensure their employees can achieve their career ambitions.
This role is a managerial position to oversee the diverse teams of Cleaning and Security Operatives within the Centre. If successful you will have oversight of teams of personnel and will be responsible for ensuring their performances meet agreed terms and standards.
- This role is located at a leading shopping centre within the Surrey area.
- It has excellent commuting links and can be reached by train, car and bus.
- We are looking for someone with managerial experience overseeing teams of personnel, ideally within a customer-facing environment.
- You must be ambitious and driven to build a career within a retail or facilities arena.
- Ideally, you should have experience managing contractors within a retail environment.
- You should have a sound understanding of health & safety procedures and have experience conducting site inspections to ensure adherence to legislation.
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day workload and performance of teams of Security and Cleaning Operatives within a busy and thriving shopping centre.
- As Duty Manager, you will ensure that your team meets agreed standards and you will be tasked with addressing any employees that fail to meet with these.
- You will work alongside other Managers within the Centre to ensure the site is compliant with health & safety legislation.
- In this role, you will also be responsible for providing training to the operatives and ensuring they conduct themselves in line with the ethos of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job