Our client, a boutique hotel and restaurant in the heart of Inverness, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Duty Manager to join a dedicated and highly skilled team. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, share of gratuities that are shared out twice yearly and an incentive to stay in some of Scotland’s premier Hotel for a massively discounted rate.
The ideal Duty Manager will have a food & beverage background and previous experience managing a team. A "leading by example" attitude should be second nature, and a willingness and passion to go above and beyond to make a guest’s experience as good as it possibly can be.
Duties will include:
- Managing and leading a team of staff, and or night team with a hands-on approach
- Ensuring all areas of the hotel run smoothly in a professional and friendly manner for guests to enjoy
- Dealing with customers, including complaint handling
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Scheduling your staff rota
- Liaising with other departments
- Manage and complete all Duty Management duties and tasks for the smooth running of the business
- Having a positive impact on guests
- Have a flair for communication and leadership
- Good communication skills, particularly with guests and co-workers
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any emergencies in a level-headed manner
- The ability to multitask and manage your time
- No fear of decision-making
If you are interested in the above Duty Manager position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job