We require a Duty Manager for a development consisting of around 200 units in Paddington (W2). Nearest transport links include Paddington, Edgware Road and Lancaster Gate Train stations, there is also a car park on-site.
As a duty manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership to and direction to the Front of House team and to provide operational cover in the absence of the Resident Services Manager. As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently.
We're looking for someone with the drive to continually seek to develop and improve team delivery. Ensuring the highest level of service is provided to all residents and clients at the Development is key.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Managing the concierge and staff rotas to ensure suitable staff cover at all times
- Arranging required all staff inductions and training
- Ensuring that all required Health & Safety inspections and activities are carried to out to the highest standards
Skills and Experience
You will have substantial experience gained within a high-end establishment and prior experience of supervising/mentoring a team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service is essential.
Working Hours: 4 Monday & Tuesday 11am to 8pm, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 1pm to 10pm
Salary: £25,500 - £27,500 per annum
Apply with your CV today
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
- operations manager
- duty manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job