Looking for a new challenge? Want to be part of an expanding business filled with exciting opportunities? Come and work for Smyths Toys Superstore!
Reporting to the Store Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of their store.
What would your main responsibilities be?
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
An ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record as a Duty Manager in a fast paced retail environment
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driver and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A benefits package inclusive of performance related bonus.
- The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of our stores.