Duty Manager - Sports and Entertainment Complex Watford
A fantastic opportunity to take on a Duty Manager role is now available in Watford at an amazing and unique sports and entertainment complex. With a global presence and ambitious growth plans my client are aiming to create a pipeline of talent that will become the future leaders of the business! I am looking for enthusiastic and driven characters who want to deliver excellent service and a fantastic customer experience.
As a Duty Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the site and tackle all operational issues as they arise. To control and develop all aspects of the operation, including marketing, financial control, staffing and product development and to ensure that the business operates in line with its plans, targets and objectives. Further duties include monitoring health and safety and maintaining a safe and clean environment for customers and staff members.
Highly driven and ambitious candidates will be rewarded with a good salary and structured career development plan to achieve progression.
Ideal Profile and background:
- Degree/HND qualification
- Post graduate qualifications desirable but not essential
- Proven experience and ability within a similar role
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven experience in team management
- Proven experience of budget control
- Experience of food and beverage service is desired
Key Skills required:
- Management, supervision and delegation skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills with excellent Excel skills
- Customer Service