I am currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work for a leading leisure facility in the Camberley area.
For this role you will be required to oversee the day to day running of the facility as well as supervising a team of staff.
You will need to have great customer service skills and confident in supervising a team.
Your main duties will include:
- To maintain vigilant supervision of all members, guests and ensure their safety at all times.
- To comply with the Centre’s Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
- To lead the team on shift, following the daily operations schedule.
You must be available to 40 hours a week across shift patterns that include evenings and weekends.
Industry experience in a supervisory role is and a National Pool Lifeguard qualification is desirable.
If you have a passion for health and fitness and would like to work for a leading brand in the industry, this could be the role for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job