Duty Manager - North Cornwall-Immediate start
Duty Manager- Award winning small hotel, cafe and gastro pub operation, North Cornwall
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Duty Manager to join an established team based one of North Cornwall's most scenic, fishing villages.
This operation has moved in the right direction with opening a cafe/bistro and are opening another unit in June as well, taking the group's portfolio to three succesful units.
You will be an ambassador for the team here and we are looking for a duty manager that can actively demonstrate a team spirit and support and co ordinate with all parts of the business.
You will have a proven track record in hospitality in Restaurant and Duty management ideally and will be looking to move forward with your career.
This is a hands on role and we are looking for the right duty manager that can lead by example and push the team further forward.
The Role: Duty Manager
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Supporting the Manager in all aspects of customer service in all departments
- Monitoring guest feedback and act on it, handling complaints and where possible intercept problems before they become complaints!
- Ensure the highest standards are met always
- Providing excellent customer service, helping train the team in all aspects of food and beverage sales and service
- Help maintain very high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Manage all departments efficeinetky through careful planning of rotas, meetings, appearance and that all systems are currentand effective.
- Playing a key active role in the operations management of the business at all times and take a whole of business view.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate fantastic customer service knowledge and supervisory skills.
You should have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate success supervising and managing teams in hotels/restaurants and public house operations.
In addition to this we are looking for…
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge and
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
The successful duty manager will receive an excellent starting salary up to £24k but negotiable upon experience, excellent working conditions and the chance to progress and move within this operation.
They can also offer live in initially within the village - £50 per week all inclusive.
If you would be interested in receiving more information on this role please send your CV to Andy at Cornwall Staff Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job