Duty Manager - New Development
Experienced duty manager with considerable high-end property experience to look after a brand-new development in a trendy part of North London.
The development contains 199 units and is located close to Hoxton station.
Initially you will be working 4 on 4 off 7am to 7pm but upon scheme completion 10am-10pm
As a duty manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership to and direction to the Front of House team and to provide operational cover in the absence of the Estate Manager. As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations, ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition to this, you will continually seek to develop and improve team delivery and will ensure that the highest level of service is provided to all residents and clients at this development.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Managing the concierge and staff rotas to ensure suitable staff cover at all times
- Arranging required all staff inductions and training
- Ensuring that all required health and safety inspections and activities are carried to out to the highest standards
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience gained within a high-end establishment
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Prior experience of supervising/mentoring a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
This is a permanent role.
Working Hours: 7 am - 7 pm initially (4 on - 4 off) changing to 10 am -10 pm following scheme completion
- health and safety
- duty management