Working 40 hours per week , on straight shifts, this job will keep you on your toes but will also be equally rewarding. The perfect position for someone with a passion for Hospitality and a view to progress within the Business.
* Good standard of secondary education essential, ie, Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, Grade C or above
* NVQ Level 3 in Hospitality Supervision or equivalent preferred.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 1 year's experience at a management level within a busy licensed premises.
* Proven track record of stock management on a day-to-day basis
* Proven track record of staff training on a day-to-day basis
If this sounds like the perfect position for you please contact Darren.Sartain@reedglobal.com or simply apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job