Role: Hotel Duty Manager
Location: East Lothian
Salary: Up to £24,000
Our client, a beautiful boutique hotel situated in the East Lothian area of Scotland is looking for an experienced Duty Manager who can assist in the management of a luxury, warm and welcoming boutique hotel. Focusing on all areas including housekeeping, reception and events, yet the key focus will be restaurant operations and you will ideally have experience in management of a fine dining venue.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Duty Manager, Food & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management or similar roles in a high quality or fine dining venue.
• You will have a lovely and warm, welcoming personality
• Experience of managing or supervising bedrooms and housekeeping would be an advantage, with basic knowledge of front office systems
• The ability to manage self and work independently is a must
• You must be trustworthy and able to take on responsibility
• The desire to work in a quality environment and a beautiful operation
• The desire to work well as a team, support each other as well as working with a close-knit, good, established team
This is a full time position that would equally suit someone who is looking to develop their all-round skills within a country house hotel environment and be involved in every aspect of the business including operations, events, restaurant management and housekeeping.
Salary & remuneration:
Up to £24k + company benefits
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job