Duty Manager - Leisure Club
Duty Leisure Manager
£23,000 per annum
Audley are seeking a Duty Manager for our Leisure Club located in Mote House in Maidstone to take responsibility for ensuring the day to day operation of our spa, pool and leisure club with our retirement village. This will include the management of membership, classes and personal training as well as ensuring that our exceptional village standards are maintained and customer
satisfaction is exceeded with your warm and empathetic style of service. Ideally we are looking for people who have experience of teaching Pilates, Zumba and chair based exercises.
What will your role involve?
- Providing fitness assessments for both owners and members
- Introduce owners and member to the availability of personal training sessions and the benefits they could gain from these
- Responsible for building and delivering a varied schedule of classes for both owns and member
- Driving and promoting memberships to increase revenue for the leisure club
- Managing external instructors to ensure a variety of classes are scheduled
What qualifications/experience will you need?
- Qualified in Group or Individual personal training as well as any additional classes as required of the role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-motivated and driven by high physical standards and sales opportunities
- Ability to influence and liaise with people at all levels
- Empathy with and personal commitment to Audley's core values and their owners
This is a full time role paying £23,000 per annum working 5 over 7 days dependant on when the business requires.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'