Being one of the first indoor trampoline parks of its kind in the UK, we are looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this extreme leisure/sport activity. Ultimately, it will be the staff who will be important ambassadors for the brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who comes to visit our trampoline park.
Purpose of the Duty Manager role: To be responsible for the delivery of an effective operation, which offers consistently high levels of service excellence, and which contributes to the growth of the clubs business through innovative activities.
Key responsibilities of the Duty Manager role include:
- Ensure that the facility is opened and closed in accordance with procedures
- Monitor the security of the building during all opening hours
- Lead, direct and motivate the Court Monitors and Shift Leaders to ensure a quality service delivery
- Provide information, instruction, induction and training to staff to ensure they fulfil their roles in an efficient and safe manner
- Maintain a high profile throughout the facility and respond positively to customer needs, expectations and comments
- Undertake cash and transaction reconciliation and ensure cash security is maintained and financial procedures are complied with
- Ensure the absence management policy is effectively applied
- Provide support to the Operations manager and Marketing manager where required
Our successful Duty Manager will have:
- A clear understanding of Health and Safety in the work place (First Aid Qualification advantageous)
- Previous experience in a busy leisure environment (ideally in a DM position)
- Confident and outgoing personality - able to build a strong rapport with colleagues, customers, clients
This is a full time position that will require flexibility to meet the needs of the business. Shift times vary to suit club opening times and include early, late and weekend shifts, as well as bank holidays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job