Duty Manager - Dining Pub Norfolk
Duty Manager - Dining Pub - North Norfolk £22-24k
Our client is recruiting an active reliable person to work as the Duty Manager of their busy Dining Pub near Hunstanton, North Norfolk. This is an opportunity to develop your career and is a role suitable for someone with a supervisory experience in a fast paced operation. The Pub is busy all year round and you will work the restaurant floor along with the Bar and taking room bookings.
* Responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the restaurant and bar
* Performing duty management shifts in the absence of a senior manager
* training and development of junior staff members and summer casuals
* Managing the restaurant and bar to agreed service standards
* Outgoing and welcoming hospitality professional
* Stable work history showing progression
* Previous experience in a supervisory role
* Training experience an advantage
* Experience of ordering
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £22-24k depending on experience plus tips
* Live In Available locally
* 28 days holiday
* Development and progression within the company
Application. To find out more and arrange an interview with the General Manager send your CV now. Gateway Hospitality work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"