Facilities Manager jobs in Manchester
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation who prides themselves in delivering high quality standards.
Your new role
You will be directly reporting to the Estates team to ensure the effective delivery of all facilities related services. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring working policies, standards and procedures to enforce Health & Safety and compliance on site.
- Oversee and coordinate the effective delivery of all appropriate hard and soft services in a timely and effective manor in line with company procedures.
- Oversee and coordinating all outsourced contract providers.
- Implementing and ensuring Health & Safety and compliance to high-quality levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in maintaining H&S Standards.
- Experience in ensuring policies, procedures and upheld regulations within previous roles whilst managing budgets.
- IT Competent.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive rate + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'