Duty Engineer - FTSE100 Global Organisation - 53-54k
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for an experienced Engineering Manager or Supervisor with Electrical and Mechanical maintenance to join their team providing key service to the Operations at London Heathrow Airport.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Develop, implement and manage maintenance engineering best practice across all areas of responsibility
- Manage the safe systems of work and ensure conformance with all Health & Safety requirements
- Manage planned / preventative maintenance, managing the control, feedback and production of maintenance schedules
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities such that they do not impact on the operation
- Maintain focus on BHS Performance and Value Engineering
- Manage internal and external condition based monitoring initiatives and develop future monitoring initiatives such as critically based maintenance
- Generate evidence of improvements in plant availability, reliability terms, due to controlled comparisons of the various methods of maintenance
- Provide a timely and skilled service to meet physical demands of the system as identified by the internal systems and processes. Analyse equipment failures and follow up on corrective actions
- Identify and recommend improvements to the effectiveness and cost of the overall maintenance activity through reviews of KPI's and Dashboard results
- Recruit, train and develop the technical and related teams to meet operational demand
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Proven ability as a skilled Team Manager able to lead by example
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a customer focused approach
- HNC / HND Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar such as C&G or time served apprenticeship
- Must be able to evidence 5 years of continuous employment references to be able to gain an Airside pass
- Prior experience of working with and maintaining large manual handling systems such as conveyors, production lines etc
This is an excellent role for a proven manager / supervisor with a background in operational maintenance, ideally gained in Airport Operations but will consider manufacturing, production or other service industry.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
- Engineer and Mechanical Engineer