Dutch Team Managers Needed! , Inbound Call Centre - Preston Brook
We are looking for Dutch Team Managers to work in a busy inbound call centre in the Runcorn area.
We have an opportunity to work 37.5 hours per week in a busy inbound call centre environment, leading a team of excellent customer service advisors to exceed all customer expectations for one of the UKs largest transport companies.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
Start date: 19th March 2018
For this role you will be required to be flexible to work between the business hours of 07:00 - 22:00 Monday to Sunday. 5 out of 7 days.
- You will always maintain the desire to be the best Team Manager and want to lead a team of first class customer service advisors
- You will manage a team of up to 18 Customer Advisors who will be multi-skilled across numerous business work streams.
- You will need to be prepared to build an excellent level of product knowledge and be able to develop your team to deliver an excellent member experience.
- We need you to be able to manage change and communication effectively with all level of stakeholders and to look for opportunities for improvement and to challenge effectively.
You need to have excellent coaching skills to support staff and deliver effectively against service level targets.
* Specific contract Service Level Agreements
* Adequate number of Personal Development meetings conducted monthly
* Key Performance Indicators achieved in line with business plan
* Team performance targets achieved
* Quality monitoring targets achieved
* Handling escalated calls
- You must be FLUENT in ENGLISH AND DUTCH
- Management experience necessary.
- You must be prepared to put the customer at the forefront of everything you do, and maintain a desire to seek to deliver the best customer experience at all times.
- You must be a natural leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and support your team.
- You must be able to provide a satisfactory reference for all employment in the last three years.
- You must be able to pass a credit check with the leading credit reference agencies
- You must have NO unspent criminal convictions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.