Full time permanent Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 08.00 -17.00
Pay rate : £10.00 per hour
We are looking for the very best customer service professionals to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we’ll teach you the rest!
- Liaising with end users in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- 1st line telephone and email technical support to a wide customer base.
- Responding to queries effectively, through the use of active listening, questioning and probing techniques ensuring customer success.
- Advising on the use of specific software products on the Windows and Mac platforms for business users and consumers.
- Develop excellent quality relationships with existing customers as well as other parts of the organization.
- Actively contribute to knowledge base articles.
- Ensure that the customer is provided with the correct information in as efficient and timely a manner as possible.
- Problem ownership, escalation and resolution, irrespective of where the problem ends up.
- Maintaining a detailed history on the call management system of all issues reported to customer support.
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo.
Benefits of working for Sitel:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e. restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job