Our client is a bespoke, International Technology Manufacturing firm seeking a Dutch Technical Support Advisor within their export team from their UK Head Office.
The successful candidate will act as an intermediary supporting customer’s queries – ensuring that they are diagnosed and resolved for the Dutch market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supporting and liaising with customers, suppliers, dealers and installers via telephone, fax and email.
· Supporting clients with their showroom experience installations
· Managing total process of repairs – providing resolutions to customers
· Troubleshooting – identifying faults and escalating to appropriate party
· Supporting team with Order Administration as required
· Keeping in line with company and departmental SLA’s
· Adhoc administration
Key Skills for the successful applicant:
· 1 – 2 years Customer Service Experience with technical knowledge or 1st line IT helpesk support experience
· Degree educated
· Fluent in English and Dutch to Fluent business level (written and verbal)
· Microsoft office proficient - Advanced excel knowledge (Advantageous)
· Customer Service oriented
· Detail focused , Team Player
· Solving networking issues
· Experience using diagnostic trees
Successful candidates will be paid a salary of up to £25,000 in addition to company benefits. For the successful candidate this is an opportunity to work within a dynamic work environment that supports development and personal growth. This opportunity is also ideal for candidates looking to gain experience post-graduation.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Alex at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job