£32,000 per annum
Shift: Monday – Friday 0730am – 4:30pm
Our client is a leading provider within their field. With International operations across a multi-sector capacity, they are THE partner with many House Hold Brands. Due to expansion, they are searching for a Dutch Speaking Technical Automotive Consultant on a full time and permanent basis.
The Dutch Speaking Technical Automotive Consultant will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our clients dealer network. In addition to this the successful candidate will provide Dealers with support and relevant information to resolve their requests.
- Handling inbound calls and correspondence – email, fax telephone and answering of common questions from dealers.
- Fully investigating requests following my client’s procedures and protocols.
- Dealing with Escalation requests and following up until a resolution is sourced in line with company SLA’s.
- Logging and tracking dealer contacts and cases on my client’s database.
- Keeping up to date and researching current product and technical information.
The successful candidate for the Dutch Speaking Technical Automotive Consultant will have the following competences:
- Excellent Written & Verbal French skills (Fluent level). English at Intermediate level is also ok.
- Motor Vehicle apprenticeship or technical degree related to Automotive engineering
- Min 3 years automotive technical work experience
- Good working knowledge of automotive technology
- Full valid driving license
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international team.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Bilal at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application. call: +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job