With a basic salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 dependent on experience, plus a generous benefits package including staff discount, pension, free on-site parking and on-site restaurant, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Team Manager you will:
* Manage day to day activities within the team to improve service delivery.
* Work across the business to improve results.
* Manage staff against all agreed internal targets.
* Ensure delivery of service needs and exceed the Client's expectations.
* Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience of managing teams in a contact centre environment.
*Fluency in spoken and written Dutch with strong English skills is essential.
* Excellent communication and leaderships skills.
* Experience of coaching and mentoring.
The contact centre is open between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Sunday, and applicants will be expected to work rotational shift patterns across these times.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job