With a prestigious and well established brand coupled with an enviable culture this West End investment company is seeking a fluent Dutch speaking Team Assistant to support a team of five. The company is looking for a highly motivated, proactive team assistant to provide first class support to busy executives who work collaboratively and positively at all times.
With varied personalities and requirements this role would suit a team assistant with recent and demonstrable within financial services. This is a wonderful time for a committed and highly motivated Dutch speaking team assistant to join the business and ensure that their team are impeccably organised. The team are looking for someone with a good sense of humour who is sociable and would welcome the chance to work in a more boisterous team!
- Handling complex diary management, global travel booking, expenses and co-ordination,
- Managing a wide range of administrative requests and support with the administrative support to varying projects with autonomy and understanding the significance of their contribution,
- Working to tight deadlines and supporting with administration that is business critical,
- A background within financial/professional services or a corporate environment,
- Experience of being in a client facing role so the confidence to be able to meet with clients often at short notice,
- Excellent MS Office skills,
- A good knowledge of CRM would prove advantageous, in particular Salesforce,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting multiple team members,
- Excellent organisation skills with a positive communication style,
- Initiative and instinct when managing an ever changing workload,
- Working in an anticipatory way to ensure that you maximise the time of your team,
- Acting as the lynch pin for your team and working across several departments to support multiple projects,
You would describe yourself as methodical, analytical and organised in your approach and are willing to pitch in to deliver exceptional support to your team. You pride yourself on your accuracy and enjoy undertaking a variety of tasks.
You are a good reader of people and appreciate the need to mould around different personalities and their working styles.