A highly successful VC backed brand who look to enhance people’s lives by making premium quality mattresses that are affordable and hassle-free to order. The company have sold tens of thousands of mattresses across Europe and North America, have successfully IPO’d with a company valuation over £100m and now expanding into other products related to getting a great night’s sleep. After three years, the company have grown to almost 100 members of staff and are one of the UK’s fasted growing start-ups.This is an entry level graduate job paying £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the International Team responsible for growing the brand and client base in new markets with a focus on the Benelux region and in particular the Netherlands. This is a brilliant opportunity for a fluent Dutch speaking graduate to join an internationally recognised start-up brand and help manage its expansion into new countries, which will fast track your career with a range of transferable skills.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Marketing; working to scale various digital and above the line marketing channels efficiently.
• Product Management; where ‘product’ is the website you will help the Web Team deliver a slick and seamless customer web experience, ultimately aiming to increase conversion rates and grow revenue.
• PR; working with a PR agency to maximise reach across organic and press channels.
• Aspects of copy writing and translation; taking ownership of the copy on the Benelux website(s).
• Strategy; contributing to decision-making around product launches, product pricing, marketing spends, communications.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, experience and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1.
• A fluent Dutch speaker with excellent written and spoken Dutch.
• Comfortable with being autonomous and have proven experience of being responsible for a project from conception to completion.
• This job suits an ambitious character as there is a huge opportunity for anyone with aspirations in the start-up, ecommerce or digital world.
• Energetic, positive, and always have a friendly can-do attitude.
• Someone who will buy in to the company brand and be proud to promote and represent it.
• A people person who enjoys connecting and engaging with all team members.
• An excellent communicator with stakeholders at all levels.
• Independent, proactive and always looking for ways to improve.
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
• A change-maker, accountable and not afraid of taking responsibility.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• The opportunity to contribute to one of the UK’s start up success stories (2 years from start to
• Competitive salary.
• Private health care when probation is passed.
• Hiit classes, yoga and community events in a shared office space.
• A free mattress and pillow, and great discounts for family and friends (once probation is
• For anyone looking to learn the essentials of online marketing and e-commerce, this is a great opportunity.
• For the right candidate, there are also unlimited career progression opportunities, the company’s first intern now heads up some of their key European businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job