They have an immediate vacancy for a Dutch Speaking Market Analyst at their London office (Ealing) to cover the research in the Benelux market. As a key member of the international team, you will be responsible for the collection and assimilation of market data in a variety of building technology related sectors, like heating, bathroom and ventilation.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to expand their qualitative and quantitative research skills, potential to gain international client-facing experience and develop an understanding of global market dynamics in the sectors we cover.
Duties of the role will include:
- Primary research through high-level interviews with industry experts (both telephone and personal).
- Secondary intelligence gathering including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics (e.g. macro-economic indicators, construction statistics etc.).
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating concise written reports.
- Write market reports which are concise, relevant, insightful and non-repetitive with a high level of English.
- Updating existing database of market data and company profile information.
- Maintaining and expanding our network of contacts in the building products industry.
- Presenting and eventually selling the offering to existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in a business related or technical field.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English and Dutch. French, or any other European language, would be highly beneficial.
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews is essential.
- Strong numerical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities.
- An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills and the capacity to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to travel for client visits & Trade Fairs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'