Our National client is looking to recruit a fluent Dutch/english speaking to work on a range of key client accounts.
Committed to delivering excellent service, our client provides their customers with a unique and high-quality range of products. With exciting plans to expand into the Dutch market, they are now looking for a bilingual Customer Service Advisor to join their team. Fostering a supportive and people-oriented environment, our client offers excellent development and progression opportunities, making this the ideal role in which to enhance your future prospects. As an Advisor, you will provide a first-class service to their client’s Dutch speaking customers. In this diverse role, you’ll respond to inbound queries, provide updates regarding deliveries and call customers to promote the benefits of our client’s solutions. You’ll liaise with the Technical and After-Sales Teams to ensure any installation or product issues are swiftly resolved. Additionally, you’ll help with queries from UK-based customers when required.
Whilst no experience is required, to be considered, you’ll need to be fluent in Dutch, in addition to English.
- A positive attitude and great time-management skills are also key.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn,
- Educated to The Graduate standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to work as part of a team to resolve problems.
- Ideally, you’ll have previous customer service experience, but this is by no means essential.
HOURS OF WORK: 8:00-16:30
HOLIDAY: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
BENEFITS: Pension. Exciting career progression