Dutch Speaking Excel Administrator Fixed Term Contract
Do you speak fluent Dutch? Are you looking for an all encompassing role which includes complex administration and providing excellent customer service utilising your language skills? Are you comfortable dealing with large data sets, using formulas and pivot tables in Excel? If so, our City Centre based client is looking for you to join their existing team on a fixed term contract basis.
Supporting the building and maintenance of strong, positive relationships with your clients to fully understand their needs, your duties will include:
- Prepare and provide all necessary client performance reports, statistics and documentation
- Provide telephone and email support, escalating any areas of concern and responding to all queries raised
- Ensure system checks are completed regularly (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Manage the user creation and maintenance process for client's websites
- Maintain your own document library, ensuring all is kept fully up to date, identify and suggest process improvements
- Communicate with external third party suppliers as and when required
- Undertake and follow though administrative updates and amendments
- Ensure information relating to your client areas is maintained accurately for internal teams
Good numerical and analytical skills are essential along with the ability to work with complex data, Vlookups and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel. You must also be able to converse competently in Dutch both verbally and written.
Please note, this role is initially offered on a contract basis however with the potential to be extended thereafter.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job