My client is an European leader in the sales, marketing, distribution and application development of a full range of thermoplastic polymers and elastomers.
This global company is looking for Dutch and/or French speakers with previous customer support experience to join their team providing the best quality of service to their clients across Europe.
Working from Monday through Friday you will be leasing with the account managers out in the field and clients across Europe developing a long term relationship with existing clients always making sure that the best service is provided.
Benefits include a very generous salary, annually bonuses, private pension scheme, discounted private healthcare, free on-site car parking and an emphasis on work-life balance!
* Developing and maintaining strong, professional relationships with partners and clients by ensuring regular contact and responding to queries and requests promptly and efficiently.
* Resolution of product or service complaints, investigating the cause and offering the best solution to solve the problem, following up to ensure full resolution within agreed SLAs.
* Support key account managers in meeting personal and team sales targets.
* Follow up on order to insure customer satisfaction.
* Fluent written and spoken Dutch to native level.
* Energetic, enthusiastic and with the determination to excel.
* Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
* Previous Customer Support experience.
* Genuine passion for customer satisfaction
If you are interested please apply here.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'