Dutch Speaking Customer Support – Online Payments
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: £17,720 per annum with bonus £20,720 per year + relocation assistance (7 nights hotel, up to £250 reimbursed and up to £500 advance for accommodation, this is paid directly to the landlord).
Our client is looking for people who are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service.
Their client is a leading name in online payments and ecommerce.
We need you to represent their brand with professionalism and pride!
• Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world leading brand.
• Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and email inquiries.
• Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and online.
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Work as part of a friendly welcoming multilingual team
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live.
As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more.
Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team.
Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'