Dutch Speaking Customer Service Supervisor
Up to £26,000 + company benefits
Our Client, an investment backed, start-up company, are currently seeking a bright and engaging fluent Dutch speaker to join their Customer Experience team on a full time, permanent basis in a Supervisor capacity. The role would involve leading a team of Dutch Customer Experience Advisors to deliver an excellent level of customer service via telephone, email, live chat and social media.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in verbal and written Dutch and English language, be energetic and charismatic. They will have excellent leadership and communication skills with a proactive attitude, and will be passionate about working with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Dutch Customer Experience Advisors to achieve excellent levels of customer service in a contact centre environment
- Regularly monitoring and reviewing the team’s performance to set SLAs and KPIS
- Conducting regular 121s and appraisals
- Supporting with recruitment and new starter onboarding
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex customer enquiries and/or complaints
- Liaising effectively with delivery partners and other areas of the company including Operations and Finance as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in a Team Leader or Supervisory position
- Previous contact centre or call centre experience
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Computer Literate - competency with Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Multitasker and quick learner
- High attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company working at the forefront of their industry. Candidates will be required to be flexible with working days and hours, between Monday-Saturday.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'