Dutch Speaking Customer Service Representative - Belfast
If you are fluent in the Dutch language and looking for new work opportunities we may have the perfect role for you. It is to work for a major e-commerce company based in Belfast Northern Ireland in the customer service department. They offer a fantastic relocation package if you do not live in the area originally.
Responsibilities will be:
- Handling inbound and/or outbound phone calls from/to customers in regard to the products and services the brands have available.
- Communicate with customers over emails.
- Escalate any issues with management
- Provide suggestions and advices to customers
- You must have great communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Good computer/IT skills
- Minimum of six months experiences in customer service and/or sales environment
The client’s office is based in the city of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
There are many benefits to live in Belfast. For example, the living costs are significantly lower than other major cities in the UK. Breath-taking scenery which are great for photography/film enthusiasts and are one of the reasons this city is famous to use as a film location for popular dramas/films.
They offer a fantastic relocation package if you do not live in the area originally (reimburse flight ticket to Belfast and provide temporary accomondation to name a few). They provide on-going support for new employees as well as long term supports/benefits. Training is fully provided as well.
Salary is £16.598.00 per annum, OTE £18.998.00
These sought after positions are to start in end of May or in July.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity and apply now with your updated CV. We love to discuss the role with you in more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"