This client offers trendy office spaces and is currently rapidly growing their Support team of Customer Service Executives. Due to continued growth in the Benelux region they are now looking to hire a number of Dutch speakers to offer Customer Service via phone/email/chat. You will be working on a 40-hour shift work from Monday - Sunday.
This Customer Service role offers you the opportunity to use your Dutch language skills on a daily basis whilst working together in a multinational team that covers the other regions in the world. You will also be involved in regular company meetings to discuss future plans of this innovative company with clients around the world. The Dutch speaking Customer Service role is available for an immediate start.
- Dutch to mother tongue standard
- Fluent English language skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Sales Administration, Call Centre, Order Fulfilment or Client Service is desirable
- Ability to cover a 40 hour working week - Monday to Sunday
- Available for an immediate start
- Great eye for detail, organised and a real problem solver
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jon Fernandez. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Dutch Customer Service Administration Representative Executive Call Centre Client Shift