Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
Our client who is based in York have been trading for over 15 years; they have over 1 million customers across the UK and are rapidly expanding into Europe. They offer a wide range of musical instruments and music equipment for absolute beginners to the professional musicians and bands. Customers are able to purchase the leading brands in the industry as well as the companies own product range.
They are looking to recruit a Dutch Customer Service Advisor to join their multilingual division. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for an interesting career within the music products industry.
In order to fulfil the role, you will need to be Multilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch. This role would suit junior level candidates or the more experienced candidates as full training and support will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling telephone queries from internal and external customers via telephone and email
- Quoting prices and processing orders whilst ensuring that deadlines are achieved
- Providing friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments & equipment
- Translation of the company website for the county
Experience and Skills:
- You will need to be Multilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills which will include Word and Outlook
- Experience of working in a customer service, sales or marketing team would be advantageous but is not essential
- Reliable and committed to providing first class advice and service
- Highly communicative
- Ideally have an interest and appreciation of music
- Hours of work Working week: 39.5 hours per week Monday-Friday which will typically be 9:00 am - 5:30 pm; however you may be required to work two Saturdays or Sundays per month in exchange for a weekday off
- 28 days holiday per year including statutory days
- Generous staff discount on products
- On-site canteen area
- Free parking
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'