NEW JOB - Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor - fantastic opportunity to join a world leading eCommcerce with an amazing brand and range of products that are recognised across the Sports, Health and Fitness sector EMEA region.
£18,304.00 per annum / £8.80 per hour ) + excellent benefits
Colchester, Essex ( 45 minutes east of central London)
Our client is a world leading Health, Sports and Fitness eCommerce company
In order to support, by telephone and email, their Dutch speaking customers, they wish to recruit a Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing customer queries via telephone, email and live chat on a day to day basis for the Netherlands
- Updating customer's orders and accounts via online and in-house databases
- Checking and amending live orders were appropriate
- Liaising with couriers via telephone and web regarding customer's deliveries
- Delivering a first-rate customer service experience in all cases
- Keeping emails up to date with a response time of 1 hour
- Continuously achieving team KPI targets for telephone calls, customer satisfaction and coaching
- Assisting the UK customer service team at peak times
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Experience of customer service - all forms of customer service are considered - business, retail, hotel, hospitality and restaurant etc.
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and email
- Strong team player and flexibly in regards to working hours
- A personal interest in sports, nutrition, fitness, health, gym and wellness is a preference
- Ideally have your own transport as office location is not very close to public transport
SALARY, WORKING HOURS
£18,304.00 per annum / £8.80 per hour ) + increase after 6 months, 1 year and 2 years. The working week is 40 hours, Monday-Friday. Sometimes you have to work on a Saturday or Sunday but this is not very often.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job