Dutch speaking Customer Care Advisor - Leisure and Tourism
We are currently working with a global name in leisure and tourism who are looking to build their team of Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisors for their London HQ. As a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for customers based in the Netherlands and the UK and will be providing a great level of service via phone and email. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to communicate with people, solve problems and wants to develop within a company.
The basic salary is £10 per hour and you have the opportunity to increase your salary with uncapped commission through upselling. Additionally, there are many more benefits on offer. The role will be working from home initially until the office is open later in the summer.
The company offers continuous opportunities to grow and expand skills alongside professional development. As well as this there is a great compensation & benefits package including insurance schemes, a dentist scheme, eye test vouchers, childcare vouchers and much more.
- Required to be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive or Customer Care Coordinator
- Be motivated and ambitious to provide exceptional customer service
- Proficient IT skills
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
If you have worked in any of the following positions then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: Dutch speaking Customer Service Coordinator, Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive, Dutch speaking Customer Care Coordinator or Dutch speaking Consumer Care Agent.
To apply, please send us your CV in English and in Word format to Linda.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Dutch customer service advisor consumer care agent customer service coordinator customer care advisor customer service executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'