A new opening has arisen with a small, yet highly successful financial services company for a Dutch speaking client services administrator to join their busy, multilingual client services division and becoming a key point of contact for new and existing clients across the Benelux region which has seen strong, continual growth over the years which has led to the client maintaining its pole position as the market leader in this area!
This role requires client services, customer services orientated individual skills with excellent written and spoken communication skills along with the ability to build and nurture new and existing B2B clients as well as undertaking account management responsibilities. Excellent organisation and coordination skills are also required as the role will require you to liaise with the company's external sales, marketing and engineering divisions to obtain information on behalf of the client covering a wide range of account queries. In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities whilst being able to travel to meet abroad to meet your clients and representing the company and international and UK based shows and events!
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English are essential
- Previous experience or skills within B2B customer services/ sales administration/client relationship/ account management/ client services / customer support/client care/ call centre / helpdesk role
- Excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with high level executives with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and a strong customer focus
- Happy to travel
- An all-round team player with excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of or experience relating to the financial services i.e. warranty/ insurance) construction or agriculture industries desirable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- account management
- client support
- claims administrator client retention client representative
- Dutch insurance claims client services customer services B2B client relationship
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job