Travel company based in London are looking for a Dutch speaking Business Consultant who has expeirence in Corporate Travel. They will consider any level of experience.
Salary: Up tp £32K + Uncapped OTE
- To provide high level customer service to all clients both internal and external and ensure consistent standards are met in line with operational and ISO procedures.
- Manage and prioritise telephone and email workloads in line with client SLA’s and assisting all team members to deliver and meet servicing requirements.
- Ensure travel policies are managed effectively and booked in line with traveller profile preferences.
- To ensure all client SLA’s are consistently met for telephone, email and servicing.
- Communicate with the relevant team manager and operations manager regarding client activity to include any positive or negative behaviour, client complaints, trends or downtrading.
- Ensure tool is used for recording all positive feedback and client complaints/negative feedback.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues in the appropriate offices.
- Provide support and assistance to all team members.
- To assist the team in managing work load priorities and escalate issues as they arise.
- To ensure that all administration, both internal and external is of the highest standard.
- Research, book and ticket travel itineraries using published fares, corporate and cluster fares to obtain best fare for the client.
- Book all reservations and aspects of travel to include air, hotel, rail and car reservations and any other travel related requests received via any client and department and partners.
- To research and manage last minute changes and cancellations in line with client travel policy and standards.
- Source best fares and logical itineraries for multi sector itineraries, using different PCC’s, currencies,
- Split ticketing fares and creative pricing to provide the best response for the requirement.
- To source hotels and manage third party payments and billbacks in line with policy.
- Offer travel advice for all types of scenario to include passport and visa advice.
- Process any ticket type for ticket issue, re-issue and refund
- To be fully conversant in all operational working practices
- To be able to work flexible hours in line with the priorities of the business
- Assist with any additional tasks required as a business priority
- To respond to any other reasonable duties/tasks as may be requested by your Manager or other departmental Manager.
- Corporate Travel