Dutch Speaking Azure Associate Consultant
DUTCH SPEAKING AZURE ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
€55,000 - 65,000 plus 15,000 (paid quarterly)
A global technology company is looking for an Associate Azure Consultant to join their highly experienced team. The business provides software and IT solutions for unique business needs.
Our client lives and breathes their core values, you can really enjoy a great company culture. They offer learning and development support as well as flexible working options, incentive programmes and a great social community.
As an Associate Azure Consultant you will be responsible for providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. The Associate Azure Consultant will be responsible for providing technical support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs. Providing input to technical solutions throughout the pre-sales process and the planning, design, implementation and support.
- Handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required and ensure proper communication and quick resolution as incident manager
- Plan and schedule changes while coordinating with different stakeholders
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/ individual to minimise the incidents
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys
- Work in line with service improvement programs
To be considered for the role of Associate Azure Consultant, you must have:
- Industry accreditation in Office 365 Technology Services Practice area with Azure
- Performed work within the relevant Practice area in a Managed Service capacity previously
- Understands the implication of change though the implementation of technology to the business
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in ISO/IEC 20000 certified organization
- Respond and analyse tickets using your deep subject matter knowledge of the product or service
- Expert use of MS Office Suite
- Experienced in a Service Desk environment
- Ability to converse with senior stakeholders
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting
- You have a passion for technology and see cloud technologies as a challenge
To become an Associate Azure Consultant, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call.
On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'