Do you strive on providing excellent customer service and do you speak fluent Dutch? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Dutch Speaking After Sales Advisor to join a growing, dynamic organisation based near Aldershot. This is a permanent role starting as soon as possible.
- Providing aftersales advice, solutions and resolutions to both trade customers and end users in the UK and Benelux regions
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues
- Liaising with Engineers in our UK and German offices, with regards to ongoing cases, Fault diagnosis, checking warranty entitlements and booking repairs on the in-house returns system
- Carrying out stock checks for spare parts and processing spares orders where required
- Dealing with carrier queries and completing claims as requested
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to speak Dutch fluently is essential
- Proven customer service experience ideally from within a technical, music or AV based industry
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both over the phone and in writing, to internal and external customers
- Bright, energetic, efficient with a can-do attitude and good sense of humour
- Strong knowledge of both PC and Mac applications and the ability to troubleshoot when errors occur.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listener with solid problem solving skills
- Knowledge of music technology software such as Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and Serato would be highly advantageous
- Any experience with any of our brands would be preferable but not essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Auto enrolment work place pension
- 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job