Dutch Sales Executive required for our well established client based in Bournemouth!!
Are you enthusiastic and driven to succeed? Are you looking to join a global and rewarding company?
If you can answer yes to the above, further information is detailed below!
Our Client are looking for well-presented, professional and driven individuals. To be successful, you must love technology and have passion for learning.
You will be required to:
- Build rapport with prospective clients.
- Pro-actively create and build relationships with clients
You will do this through outbound calling, mailing and live chat.
Excellent progression opportunities available.
- Exceptional ongoing training,
- Clear career progression path - the ability to join the fast track management program and learn the fundamentals of a sales environment (without the pressure of actually selling)
- Opportunity to work in our other offices around the world
- Company benefits (discounts for gym and restaurants)
- Awesome people to work with and great team support
- Very sleek and stylish office to work in
- Roof top terrace, football table, monthly social events
- Multiple employee discounts
- International opportunities
- Relocation package
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + Excellent commission structure, up to OTE £30,000
Hours: Start between 8am - 9am & finish between 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset.
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- dutch | b2b | b2c | sales | business development | bournemouth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job