Dutch or Swedish Speaking Business Travel Consultant Dublin
Interested in relocating, then this could be the new opportunity you're looking for?
Working in Business Travel you will deliver high-touch customer care to business travellers embarking on world-wide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on-time for their family and friends.
You will have a working knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in Dutch / English or Swedish/ English or German / french role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanour portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
- Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveller's experience
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
- Excellent basic salary
- Performance Based Bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, discounts on VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan
Please call Christine at Travel Trade on or email me your CV
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job