NEW JOB - Dutch or German speaking IT After Sales Support Engineer - excellent opportunity to join an international audio and visual technology company and to support their business community across Europe. Up to 45,000 EURO
SALARY: 45,000 EUROs
LOCATION: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
LANGUAGES: Fluent Dutch OR German
Our client is a world leading manufacturing company of fantastic audio and visual related IT products that are used by companies in all industry sectors across the world.
To work in their international technical department, they wish to recruit either a Dutch or German speaking After Sales Support Engineer. Your job will be to manage all after sales customer activity with technical and service support to end customers, service providers and the sales team as required. This excellent opportunity will consist of the following job responsibilities:
- Identify customer support requirement
- Provide technical product & service support for local sales activities
- Ensure that for new product or range launches all regions have the relevant information and/or service products available
- Answer any Service or Technical related questions raised by the Regional Sales team
- Manage / coordinate escalation of queries
- Initiate product trainings and audits
- Perform Technical Product Training for Key Account Customers
- Create technical product training material / presentations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Dutch OR German is essential
- Experience in Consumer and/or IT industry, ideally some experience within Service Management
- Competent knowledge of Windows Office Suite and Applications
- Good technical knowledge of LCD or audio visual products.
- Good attention to detail, cost control and financial analysis.
- Lateral thinker, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and very customer focused.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US!
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.