Life sciences company in Watford seeking Quotes and Tenders Administrator
Dutch or French Speaking Administrator - Quotes and Tenders (Dutch or French)
Salary Depending on experience
Your new company
As a Quotes & Tenders Specialist you will po-actively support the tender and bid management elements of the business.
Your new role
- Review all tender adverts for new business & forward company related adverts to account manager
- Coordinate high quality of tender submission in a timely manner. Including:
- Download/upload tender documents via procurement portals
- Managing the approval process before tender submission
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to meet overall objectives tenders
- Undertake and complete PQQ, PFQ submissions and technical/compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest
- Liaise with colleagues to gather supportive data and work information
- Maintain a library of frequently used documents and standard responses
- Process reagent rental contracts in SAP
- Coordinate preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes ensuring all information is correct
- Manage the approval flow of open quotes to ensure no bottlenecks are found and customers get their quotes in a timely manner to high quality.
- Ensuring compliant processes and adherence to pricing policy
- Assist with the production of new documentation and templates where appropriate
- Deal with Internal/External communications
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and preferably experience within marketing / business development / bid management
- Experience in a similar role and industry preferable
- Knowledge of the life sciences and clinical diagnostics market desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal/written communication
- Work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Skills as good presentation skills
- SFDC and SAP experience desirable
- Ideally degree level or similar educational qualification, minimum A'levels or college degree
- Fluent in Dutch or French
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- Fresh Fruit weekly
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family & Life Insurance
- Discounts provided by Work/Life Solutions for shopping, eating out and entertainment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'