We are partnering with our client who is based in Barcelona, Spain, we are seeking to secure the services of a Marketing Account Manager-Team Leader for a Google Team who will be targeting the Dutch /Nordic markets.
As the Marketing Account Manager you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit.
You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our clients’ services without losing sight of our existing KPIs.
You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analysing reports and ensuring planning and targets are achieved both at individual and at team level.
You will coach and guide the highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
- Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Dutch native speaker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Vast exposure in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 38.000€ gross/year + up to 7.000€ gross/year in bonus.
- Long Term Contract
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
In return you can join an exciting company based in one of the most beautiful locations in Europe, for more information please contact us immediately
- Sales Management
- Digital Sales