We currently have an exciting opportunity for Dutch Live Chat Advisor. Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Do you have previous customer service experience?
My client is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. They are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model.
The culture is fast-paced and risk-taking - they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
That's how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to their incredible growth.
International Live Chat Adviser are the voice of their brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
International Live Chat Adviser will interact with potential, new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that our customers enjoy a positive experience.
- Responding to customer's queries via Live Engage software
- Working to department targets
- Up-selling and cross selling
- Maintaining a high level of quality on all correspondence with customers
- Striving for first time resolution
Required skills and experience
- Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential.
- Candidate must also be fluent in English.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to work under pressure.
Working hours 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday (Rota shift) Saturday 9pm till 4pm and Sunday 10am till 2pm
If you're someone who is fluent in Dutch and English, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Live chat