Dutch, Italian, German or French speaking Client Account Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. Great salary (£26-£28k) + bonus.
Fluency in English is essential and also fluency in either: German, French, Italian or Dutch
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world.
In order to work with clients and build strong business relationships across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Dutch, Italian, German or French speaking Client Account Manager. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Retain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Identifying the appropriate time to upsell additional products and services
- Be the primary customer contact for technical and business enquiries
- Meeting clients regularly on an agreed schedule
- Responding to any incoming client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with international offices and making sure that they are aware of all client contacts
- Identify new potential clients
- Feed back to the management of requirements for product development and marketing
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential AND also fluency in either French, Dutch, Italian or German
- Previous business commercial experience in a similar role (Client Relationship, Account Manager etc) is a preference but not essential as full training will be given
- Educated to university degree level
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Proactive problem solver and ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
£26,000 - £28,000 + 20% bonus (c£5,000) and excellent benefits.
Career progression to Account Manager or Key Account Manager status is very realistic.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'