Dutch/Flemish speaking Customer Service and Social Media Marketing Executive
NEW JOB - Dutch/Flemish speaking (plus ideally another European language) Customer Service and Social Media Marketing Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and fast expanding international online and eCommcerce business with an amazing, innovative brand.
£19,000-£25,000 pa (up to £28,000 for trilingual candidates)
Birkenhead, Wirral. Close to Liverpool
Our client is an innovative and fast expanding international online and e-commerce business.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued growth and expansion. You will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of B2C customer service to customers as well as get involved in managing some social media and web site activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer queries via telephone and email and providing product information
- Processing on-line customer orders to meet the agreed delivery times
- Handling payment transactions on behalf of customers
- Updating blog posts in the Dutch/Flemish e-commerce sites
- Translation work of content
- Liaising with the digital marketing agency
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Dutch/Flemish and English is essential
- Additional European languages are an advantage (particularly French, Spanish, Italian and German)
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Experience of customer service
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and email
- Strong team player and flexibly in regards to working hours
Starting salary is £19,000-£25,000 pa, maximum £28,000 pa (if you are trilingual)
This role is to start as soon as possible so please send your CV to us
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job