My client is looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require an experienced Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive to join the team in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service/inbound telephony experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships.
As a Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-8pm- Rota shifts with Saturday 8am-4.30pm -5 day working week
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Making accurate, knowledgeable responses to customers, and providing dealers with sales opportunities..
- To regularly provide management with appropriate information, analysis and any other input relating to operations involving the above territories.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven customer services
- Native or fluent language skills in Dutch and English are essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Can do Attitude is essential
- Creative thinker and persuasive
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job